What Is The Best Calendar App for iPhone?
The calendar is probably one of the most critical tools of your life, as it helps you manage your schedule daily. If you are going to be out of town and don’t want to forget any appointments, you can rely on a calendar to remind you when those days come. If you have been scheduling events throughout the week, then this is the right article for you!
Here we will discuss some of the best calendar apps for iPhone which can help get back on track with your busy lifestyle. You can make an appointment anytime, wherever, and sync it instantly with your iPhone. Some simple tips and tricks will help you become more organized in this area.
Best Calendar Apps for iPhone
Platforms: Web, macOS, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android
ClickUp is a free and robust task management software that combines project planning and collaboration features. It also has calendar tools that allow you to manage your entire workload intuitively.
Use ClickUp to organize your projects, plan timelines and stay in touch with others. As you accomplish tasks and milestones, they are automatically marked off on everyone’s calendars. No need for spreadsheets or manual updates!
- Free Forever: Calendar app view, tons of scheduling features and views, unlimited tasks and members, 100MB of storage, and more.
- Unlimited ($5 per member, per month): Unlimited storage, unlimited integrations, and unlimited Dashboards.
- Business ($12 per member, per month): Unlimited teams, custom exporting, and advanced public sharing.
Platforms: Mobile app
Any.do calendar app allows you to quickly plan your day. Use this helpful application to focus on meaningful action items that will deliver on your goals. It consists of a dashboard with three sections – to-dos, planner, and calendar – allowing you to stay organized and productive throughout the day.
You can also use a lot of features like drag-and-drop to move tasks into place on your schedule.
- Standard: Free
- Premium: $5.99/month
Platforms: Mobile app, tablet, and online
Todoist is a productivity tool that simplifies the way people work. Their team – designers, engineers, and communicators who are committed to a common goal rather than an office space – is united by this mission.
Stay on top of all your work and projects by putting tasks into Todoist, no matter where you are or what device you're using.
- Basic: Free
- Premium: $3/person /month
- Business: $5/person /month
Best Free Calendar Apps for iPhone
Platforms: Mobile app, tablet, and online
Google Calendar app offers a variety of views – day, week, and month; priority lists; guest list invitations; web access – for the time management-challenged.
With Calendar's automated backups, you can schedule your meetings without worrying about whether your device is operational.
- Quickly create events with automatic suggestions for titles, attendees, and locations.
- You can add events from your email to a calendar.
- Schedule View adds a new level of interactivity to your calendar.
- Difficulty connecting with other calendar apps.
- Few advanced features.
- A weekly view can get messy with a large number of calendars.
Platforms: iOS, macOS, Web
Apple Calendar is the default calendar app for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. If you've used any Apple products before — or even if you haven't but are familiar with how a modern computer works in general — then it shouldn't take long to get accustomed to using this application.
All of your information syncs automatically with iCloud. Alternatively, you can use Apple Calendar to sync with Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, or Yahoo – and any calendar platform that uses CalDAV.
- Completely free.
- Clean, smooth design.
- Integrates nicely with Apple’s operating systems.
- Not many in-depth customization features.
- Impossible to share with those who don’t have an iPhone.
Platforms: Mobile app, tablet, watch software, and online
Microsoft Outlook is an email management app from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. It can also be used to manage appointments and tasks, store contacts and notes, track bills/expenses or create journals.
Organizations can use this software app throughout the company to share calendars, mailboxes, folders, and appointment scheduling.
- Multi-user software for calendars.
- Task management features.
- Easily categorize emails.
- Too much functionality.
- Very little integration with other apps.