Our New VPN Lite Brainchild – What’s the Difference from KeepSolid VPN Unlimited?
Updated on July 13, 2021: From now on, traffic filtering, malware protection, and suspicious DNS activity blocking are available as a part of the separate DNS Firewall app.
Hey folks, KeepSolid team has incredible news. We wanted to create something special for you, so we decided to expand our security product line. After a few months of hard work and much deliberation, we are finally ready to present you our new brainchild. Meet VPN Lite with a Free subscription and its improved versions – VPN Lite Turbo and VPN Lite Turbo Stream!
Can you imagine that? From now on, you can get VPN software by KeepSolid for absolutely FREE. Today we’d like to tell you more about our new product and answer all the possible whats and whys. What’s so special about VPN Lite? What’s the difference between VPN Lite and KeepSolid VPN Unlimited? Let’s check it out!
Story of the birth of VPN Lite with Free, Turbo, and Turbo Stream plans
Our regular readers might know that we have been on the VPN market since 2013 with our security solution, KeepSolid VPN Unlimited. Throughout this time we have earned the trust of more than 15 million satisfied customers and become experts in cyber security. Over the years we have been developing our VPN software, updating it, implementing various security features, and, of course, listening to our customers’ feedback and suggestions. A while ago some of our users started asking us to create a one-click VPN with a free subscription. Well, you’ve asked – we obey.
VPN Lite is a real tap-and-go solution for your online security with minimalistic settings. Its Free subscription literally has one high-speed server, one extremely secure protocol, and only one button to turn on your VPN connection. Our VPN Lite software was made specifically for most popular devices, so you can use Google Play, App Store or Microsoft Store to download it. For those who would like to use something more versatile than a free subscription of VPN Lite but simpler than VPN Unlimited, we also offer paid versions, called VPN Turbo and VPN Turbo Stream.
What’s the difference between VPN Unlimited, VPN Lite Free, VPN Lite Turbo, and Lite VPN Turbo Stream
In order to look into the matter, we prepared for you the app comparison chart.
VPN Lite with a Free subscription (and its paid versions VPN Turbo and VPN Turbo Stream) is an easy-to-use app for those who are always on the go, spend a lot of time on the internet using their smartphone, and just want to protect their private data. KeepSolid VPN Unlimited, in turn, is for more advanced use, when you need all the capabilities of a full-fledged VPN app for various goals like torrenting, online streaming, online gambling, etc.
In addition to those shown in the chart, there are a few other more subtle similarities and differences between our products. The differences are:
- Number of connected devices and available platforms. While KeepSolid VPN Unlimited offers its users coverage of 5+ devices, VPN Lite Free, VPN Lite Turbo, and VPN Lite Turbo Stream cover only 1. Also, Lite and Turbo versions are developed specifically for iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows.
- Number of servers. The Lite Free version has one available server, but it is completely free. Paid subscriptions offer you over 400 VPN servers, also available during free trial. Additionally, servers for torrenting are implemented only in KeepSolid VPN Unlimited.
- Registration and User Office. You are required to create KeepSolid ID only for VPN Unlimited. This allows you to connect your account to 5 different devices and gives you access to User Office. The latter is a perfect tool to manage your subscription and purchase extras like Personal Server, Personal IP, and Extra Devices.
Some features are a must for all of our apps. The main similarities are as follows:
- Our apps are perfect for encrypted, safe, and anonymous browsing
- No-Log policy
- There is no advertising in the apps
- We do not limit our users’ speed or bandwidth
- Response time from our Technical Support is only about 1 hour
So, which one of our brainchildren is perfect for you? If you still don’t know, starting with VPN Lite with a Free subscription sounds like a good idea.
We never hinder to develop and perfect our products. How could we not, “when calls the heart”? So feel free to share in the comments below what features would you like to see in the following software updates. Who knows, maybe you’ll find your idea in the next one 🙂