Protect Your Online Identity From Sneaky Social Media Sites
Believe or not, millions of online users are willing to give away their personal information and lose control over their online privacy. How does this happen? The personal information is ‘given’ out of free will to social media companies like Facebook. What seems to be harmless online activity have by far serious consequences than one would think. The online privacy is not a random matter of choosing to protect your online identity or not, but it is a top priority for any online user. In order to get the online protection, use anonymous vpn surfing. With VPN Unlimited you get the most secure online safety service at affordable price.
Questions to Ask:
- Who receives your personal info?
- What happens with your personal information?
- How much additional information is obtained about you from the other sources?
- What are the possible consequences?
Who You Give Your Information to?
- If you think that you give your personal information (filling out an online form) to a faceless digital computer, you are wrong!
- You hand in your personal info to the owners of the website (social media).
- When you fill in an online form, it is the same as you were to write it on a piece of paper. The only difference is that your information is stored for 10-20 years.
- When you click to send your information or give it over the phone line, it is like putting it on a piece of paper in an envelope and posting it!
- People mistakenly treat electronic interaction differently! Instead, they should protect themselves with VPN.
How they Get Additional Info about You?
Social media companies are not as harmless as you would think. Social media companies have access to all personal information. It includes the information you’ve provided and additional sources of too!
- Facebook’s facial recognition technology allows identification of you even when not explicitly tagged.
- Tagged Photographs are used to match your personal details, including the info provided by other people about you.
- Facebook cookies are present not only Facebook but on non-Facebook websites! They allow the company to build an image of individual web browsing habits. Therefore, all personal details make your browsing habits profile.
- Facebook’s ‘LIKE’ button works identical to the cookies.
- Facebook cookies and ‘LIKE’ button allow to match your IP address. With access to your local and public IP, companies track all websites your visit!
What starts as a harmless everyday activity on social media websites, turns into a giant threat and major online security breach. Losing control of your personal information is easy, but it is almost impossible to get it back! The film and music companies have learned their lesson when they discovered that information in digital form is quickly copied and distributed, oftentimes without their consent. You are put at risk too unless you make a decision to take the matter into your own hands and start using VPN Unlimited on regular basis. Aside from the most affordable deals from Simplex Solutions Inc. available, you get VPN privacy and service unlimited with additional 10-day trial . For VPN Unlimited download, please visit /, the App Store or Google Play.