Presenting A New VPN Server In Panama
Updated on July 13, 2021: From now on, traffic filtering, malware protection, and suspicious DNS activity blocking are available as a part of the separate DNS Firewall app.
UPD: For now, we don’t provide servers in Panama.
We are thrilled to announce that we have opened another powerful VPN server located in Los Santos province, Panama. Now, our global customers will benefit from ability to connect to yet another server location. It helps to intensify the unlimited bandwidth from our VPN service. The Panama server covers and supports high Internet connection speed in North and Latin America. In order to choose VPN server in Panama, go to VPN Unlimited app -> Select Server -> Panama, Bella Vista, Provincia de Los Santos. Let’s take a virtual tour to Panama and find out, what it hasv to offer. You are cordially invited.
Interesting Facts about Panama
Many people don’t know what to expect, when they arrive to Panama. They discover that prices are much cheaper than other popular vacation spots like Costa Rica, which makes them extremely happy. What to expect in Panama? It is the ultimate location of pristine beaches, life loving activities, interesting things to do and wonderful places to visit. Here are some facts about this miraculous destination:
- In 1999, Panama took full control over the Panama Canal. It was previously taken care by the US troops, who have built it in 1914
- Panama is the only place in the world, where you can enjoy the sunrise over Pacific and the sunset over Atlantic.
- Panama’s entire width is only 80 km of land. The land separates Atlantic from Pacific.
- Panama has the most diversified wildlife in Central America.
- Located south of the major Hurricane Alley, Panama is not affected by tropical storms or hurricanes, which contributes to the country’s hospitality and flourishing tourism.
- Panama is the place of the highest world record on bird watching. Also, fishing in Panama is considered to be the best on the planet.
- There are over 1,518 islands in Panama with beaches that are impossible to describe or imagine.
- Mireya Moscoso was selected to be the first female Panama president in 1999.
As you can see, Panama has a lot to offer, and we are happy to be able to make this insightful virtual tour to the country. We believe you will greatly benefit from our new VPN server in Panama. Keep in mind that with the 3.0 version release, we offer the most affordable prices on a whole variety of deals.