This tutorial shows you how to cancel the automatic renewal of your NordVPN subscription so that you will not be charged on the next billing date. Note that just by canceling your subscription, you won't get a refund for your payment. If you wish to claim your refund, you should contact customer support separately. Make sure to read this tutorial towards the end, where we introduce a better alternative.
Are you not happy with the service that NordVPN offers? Or is your free trial about to end, and you don’t want to be charged at the end of your free trial period? No worries! You can always cancel your subscription easily. Whether you have subscribed on NordVPN’s official website, or you got it via Google Play or App Store, this guide will teach you how to cancel your subscription without hassle. Just navigate to the subsection that applies to your situation.
This is the most convenient way to cancel it if you are more comfortable using a browser on your desktop. You’ll need to:
1. Go to nordaccount.com. Enter your email and password to log in.
2. Then, click Billing at the bottom of the SERVICES sidebar, as shown in the image below.
3. Next, click on the Subscriptions tab in the middle of the screen.
4. Press the three vertical dots in the bottom right corner as shown in the image below, and select Cancel auto-renewal on the small drop-down menu that appears.
Done! You have successfully opted out of NordVPN recurring payment. This will be confirmed by email shortly.
Reclaim your online sovereignty for life!
Deleting your app on your device will not affect your subscriptions. Instead, follow the easy steps below.
4. Select NordVPN from My subscriptions list.
5. Click on Manage and choose Cancel subscription.
6. Finally, click Yes for confirmation. You will get an email for a confirmation shortly.
After you remove your subscriptions on Google, you will still be able to use it during the period you have paid for. For example, if you purchase a one-year NordVPN subscription on 1 January and cancel it on 1 July, You’ll have access to your subscription until 31 December. So you don’t have to wait until the very last day to cancel. Do it the moment you feel it’s necessary.
If you’re using an Apple device such as iPhone and iPad, follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
If you’re trying to cancel NordVPN on your MacBook, the steps are slightly different.
5. Lastly, click Edit next to NordVPN, and select Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see this option, then your subscription is already canceled and will not renew.
VPN Unlimited by KeepSolid is a superior alternative to NordVPN, as it offers lifetime plans for an affordable price. Get a VPN Unlimited lifetime plan during the sale or promotion, you will secure your online freedom for life, paying only a fraction of what it’s really worth.
Moreover, subscription plans are generally cheaper than those of NordVPN and you get to use VPN Unlimited on various platforms up to 10 devices. Choose any plan and protect your iOS, Android, macOS, Windows or other devices.
VPN Unlimited provides additional services for the most demanding netizens. Finally, VPN Unlimited offers interesting payment methods as well as additional discounts for certain payment methods. Get your free trial today!
Online freedom is not free, but you can pay less!