How to Cancel Turbo VPN Subscription
It's perfectly fine for you to think: “You know what? I actually don’t need that subscription anymore. How do I cancel it?” The reason might be that the service has not provided significant value to your needs, or that a more effective VPN service has become available.
You are totally within your rights to change and seek greener pastures. Not all VPNs are the same, and you should ensure that you find a trusted and reliable one like VPN Unlimited. Whatever your reasons are, this article will help you know how to cancel your Turbo VPN subscription, read on and let’s break it down for you!
Why You Need a VPN
VPNs are responsible for encrypting all internet traffic that is transmitted from your device to your service provider’s server, ensuring that your personal data and information are securely concealed from hackers and cybercriminals. Hackers are always on the hunt to find security loopholes on devices that are not comprehensively protected, this is the reason why you should keep yourself protected at all times.
VPNs have proven effective in combating cybercrime, making them worthy of being relied on that extra layer of your online security, however, not all VPNs can be trusted. Free VPNs generate their revenue from third-party advertising, which are known for maliciously deploying trackers that collect data from you as you browse the internet. They use the data that has been collected from you to intrusively target you with ads.
Some VPNs have been reported to contain bugs and malware which opens a backdoor for cybercriminals to obtain your internet data. It is unfortunate that Turbo VPN has been reported to have DNS leaks, which puts the privacy and security of its users at risk. Turbo VPN claims it has had over 300 million unique users trusting it to protect their data and private information while browning the internet.
These might be the reasons you want to cancel your Turbo VPN subscription, if so, then let’s show you how you can do it.
How to Cancel My Turbo VPN
Turbo VPN automatically renews memberships of users who initiated their subscription on its official website. To unsubscribe, users are required to contact Turbo’s Customer Support using Live chat or in-app feedback messages to cancel the auto-renewal. This is quite a redundant process, and it could easily discourage you to continue with canceling your membership. This is actually reason enough for you to cut your ties with Turbo VPN.
No need to pay more to use VPN Unlimited on more devices!
Pay for one subscription and access it on your 5 devices. Try VPN Unlimited today!
Cancel Turbo VPN on Google Play
Please note that uninstalling the application does not cancel your membership.
- Head-over to play.google.com.
- Log in to your Google Account.
- On the left side of the page, find and click on My Subscriptions.
- Select the correct subscription you want to cancel.
- Select Manage Cancel subscription.
- On the confirmation page pop-up, tap on Yes.
- Should any app you have a subscription to be removed from Google Play, you will not be eligible to claim a refund for past billing cycles. All future billings will be canceled.
What happens after you cancel
You will still be able to fully access your services for the remaining time of the subscription period you’ve already paid for prior to you canceling your membership.
For example, if you purchase an annual subscription on Dec. 1 for $5 and decide to cancel your subscription on May 1:
- Your access to the service will remain active until Nov 30.
- You won’t be charged another yearly subscription of $5 the following Dec. 1.
How to Pause a Subscription
In cases where apps let you put your subscription on hold. You can pause a subscription, your membership will pause at the end of your current billing period.
- Head over to play.google.com.
- Check if you’re logged in to your Google Account.
- Click on My subscriptions on the left side.
- Ensure to select the subscription you want to pause.
- Tap Manage, then Pause payments.
- Select the time period you want to pause payments.
- Tap on Confirm.
Keep all your internet activity private, no matter where you access it from
Get started with VPN Unlimited now!