WireGuard® is the latest VPN protocol with state-of-the-art security and greatly optimized performance. This protocol was originally released for the Linux kernel, but now it is cross-platform and can be deployed on any platform.
More information about WireGuard® features you can find in the article What is WireGuard® protocol?
This guide provides a detailed walkthrough on how to configure a WireGuard® VPN connection on your iOS device.
There are two methods to configure a secure WireGuard® connection. Choose any of them and ensure your privacy on the web:
3. Run the application and press Add a tunnel.
4. Choose the way you want to create a WireGuard® configuration. We recommend you to use Create from QR-code or Create from file methods to prevent possible misprints.
If you choose the Create from file method, select the appropriate configuration file, that was automatically downloaded from your User Office.
If want to use the Create from QR-code method, simply scan QR-code from the User Office and then print the custom name of the VPN connection, for example, VPNUnlimited.
If you prefer to create a VPN connection by your own, select the Create from scratch method, and input the following data from your User Office:
Name: print custom name of the VPN connection, for example, VPNUnlimited
Private key: copy Private Key from the User Office
Public key: input the Public Key value
Addresses: paste Address from your User Office
Listen port: print the Listen Port value
DNS server: copy DNS from the User Office
Public key: paste Public Key from User Office
Pre-shared key: input the Preshared Key value
Persistent keepalive: set 25 seconds
Endpoint: copy Endpoint from your User Office
Allowed IPs: paste the Allowed IPs value
6. Now, turn on the WireGuard® VPN client and explore secure and unlimited internet access.
Note: VPN Unlimited® is compatible with devices running iOS 10.0 and higher.
1. Launch the latest version of KeepSolid VPN Unlimited® application on your iOS device.
2. Open the Menu. For this tap button in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Go to the Settings tab and select Protocols.
4. Select the WireGuard® VPN protocol and tap the arrow in the top left corner to move back to the main screen.
Note: If your VPN connection is active it will be automatically re-connected using the chosen VPN protocol.
5. Establish your VPN connection and browse the Internet without any restriction.
“WireGuard” is a registered trademark of Jason A. Donenfeld.
Streamline your web experience, protect your sensitive data, and defend against online threats and hackers with KeepSolid VPN Unlimited.