WireGuard® is the latest VPN protocol with state-of-the-art security and greatly optimized performance. This protocol was originally released for the Linux kernel, but now it is cross-platform and can be deployed on any platform.
More information about WireGuard® features you can find in the article What is WireGuard® protocol?
This tutorial provides step-by-step instructions on how to configure the WireGuard® VPN connection on your macOS device.
There are two methods to configure WireGuard® connection. Choose any of them and explore secure and anonymous web browsing:
3. Open the WireGuard® application, press Import tunnel(s) from file, and select the configuration file that was automatically downloaded from your User Office.
4. Press the Activate button and ensure your privacy on the web.
Note: VPN Unlimited® is compatible with devices running macOS 10.11 and higher.
1. Download and install KeepSolid VPN Unlimited® on your device.
2. Launch the VPN Unlimited® application.
3. Press button in the top left corner of the main screen.
4. Go to the Settings tab and choose Protocols.
5. Select the WireGuard® VPN protocol and move back to the main screen. To do this, press thebutton.
Note: If your VPN connection is active it will be automatically re-connected using the chosen VPN protocol.
6. Enable your WireGuard® VPN connection and enjoy top-notch privacy on the web.
“WireGuard” is a registered trademark of Jason A. Donenfeld.
Download KeepSolid VPN Unlimited on your macOS device and make your browsing experience more secure!