How to Cancel Anonymous VPN Subscription
There are a lot of reasons to cancel your VPN subscription, here are just a few:
1. Most of them can't encrypt your traffic on their own. It's simply not possible from a technical standpoint. If the endpoint expects plaintext, there is nothing you can do about that. When you use a Virtual Private Network, the only part of the connection that is encrypted is the part between you and the VPN provider.
2. Most VPN providers can see and mess with all your traffic. They can throttle your connection, inject ads into your traffic, or even sell your data.
3. They are often unstable and unreliable. They can drop out without warning, leaving you unprotected.
4. Most of them are frequently slow and congested. This can cause your internet speeds to drop significantly.
5. Using a Virtual Private Network can be against the law in some countries. In China, for example, using a VPN is illegal and can result in fines or imprisonment.
If you decide that Anonymous VPN is not for you, we would be happy to help you to cancel your Anonymous VPN subscription.
Here are the Steps to Cancel your Subscription on Android
1. Open the Anonymous VPN app and tap the Menu button (three lines in the top left corner).
2. Tap on My Account.
3. Tap on Cancel Subscription.
4. Confirm that you wish to cancel your subscription by tapping Yes, Cancel.
Your subscription will be canceled, and you will not be charged anymore.
Congrats! Now you know how to cancel Anonymous VPN subscription.
In case anything doesn't work or you don't have enough information, please contact the Anonymous VPN support team.
Try VPN Unlimited with full features
Select your VPN Unlimited subscription and begin secure web browsing without any limits!
Note: VPN Unlimited is a part of the MonoDefense® security bundle.
Why You Need VPN Unlimited
On the other hand, VPN Unlimited is the best way to keep your online privacy safe and secure. With our military-grade encryption, you can be sure that your data is safe from prying eyes. We have 3000 servers in 80 locations, giving our customers the ability to get around censorship and change their location at will. And with our anonymous IP address feature, you can surf the web undetected. VPN Unlimited is the perfect solution for individuals and businesses who want to keep their data safe and private.
Benefits of KeepSolid VPN Unlimited
There are numerous reasons why you should use VPN Unlimited. Here are a few examples:
To keep your data safe and private
It safeguards your data by masking your device's IP address, encrypting it, and routing it through secure networks to servers in distant states or even other countries. As a result, it conceals your online identity, allowing you to browse the Internet safely and anonymously.
To access blocked content
Many countries block access to certain websites and online services. With VPN Unlimited, you can bypass these restrictions and access any website or service you want, no matter where you are in the world.
To avoid censorship
Some countries have very strict censorship laws, which can prevent you from accessing certain websites or services. With VPN Unlimited, you can bypass these restrictions and access any website or service you want, no matter where you are in the world.
To improve your online privacy
When you're online, your privacy is at risk. Hackers, snoopers, and ISPs can all see what you're doing, where you're going, and even your personal information. VPN Unlimited creates a secure connection tunnel from your computer to the internet and encrypts your connection, preventing others from seeing the data you're transferring. It also masks your Internet Protocol (IP) address, providing you with private and anonymous browsing.
To be anonymous
VPN Unlimited is a great way to keep your online activity confidential and secure. It works by creating a secure connection or “tunnel” to the internet, with their servers acting as an intermediary between you and the web. This contributes to some anonymity since your IP address appears as the VPN's instead of your address and masks your address.